Please join us for the Men's Group zoom meeting on Friday June 4th at 7 PM. Topics we will discuss:
· Old Testament dietary laws, why they existed and why they are no longer necessary for the Christian.
· Old Testament and New Testament observance of the Sabbath.
· The 10 commandments and Jesus' new commandment to love God and love one another.
· In the old testament, why were there laws in addition to the 10 commandments that the people of Israel had to follow?
· What does Legalism in terms of our following the bible mean?
In light of some of the things above, does God change His mind? Sure to be some good discussion. Take some time to pray, ponder and search scripture pertaining to the above topics.